Surgery news

Wow!! 😱👀😮🤭🙏 An Australian patient’s life-saving surgical procedure went up in flames literally. Doctors say their attempts to perform emergency heart surgery on the man went slightly awry at one point, when a flash fire sparked in the man’s cracked-open chest cavity. Amazingly, the doctors were able to put out the fire and complete the surgery with no other complications. Thank GOD! Our bodies can do some amazing things! #amazing #dailysocialinform #dsi #DSI #heart #thehumanbody #surgery #openheartsurgery #miracle #hopsital #surgeon #patient


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s